Bharatham


Bharatham or also known as Bharathanatyam is an indian classical dance. I have been learning it from the age of 14. I initially entered my current dance school for fun. My neighbors enrolled long ago and i decided to just try it. I will stop if i don't like. After a few months i really loved it. Something which i do with passion. Dancing keeps me happy. It is fun and exciting to dance at functions or temples. My all time favourite dancer is Shobana. This lady is talented. Also, my guru. She's an amazing teacher and dancer. Until date i am still dancing and i probably will until i can :)

Here are some dance poses:

Shivan Pose



Amman pose



Shivan and Parvathy

Radha and Krishna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii