Make up #11 [LIPS]: Avon's Lava Love

Hey ladies! Back to talk about Lipsticks. It is Avon this time. Before I started using Lakme, Revlon and Lóreal, I used Avon. My first lipstick ever was from Avon. Their shades of pink is my favourite! Just like any other woman, I am also obsessed with red lipsticks! Actually I am obsessed with the colour red, I really don't know why. And red was not my favourite colour at all when i was a kid, All of a sudden, the adult in me likes red :-D.  Okay, back to the topic. This is how Lava love looks from the outside. 

Black and silver packaging. It looks elegant na? I like the packaging. I went to Avon one fine day and i told the Sales girl that i wanted a Red lipstick. She suggested me to get this and Avon does not provide testers, so it is ''Buy At Your Own Risk''. However, lucky i took the risk because i totally love the colour. 

This is how the inside looks like. It is because of the lighting that it looks like pink. It it actually reddish-orange. I love the texture, it is very smooth and easy to glide. The lip colour is also moist and smells good as well. But this lip colour need to be touched up after having your meals. Avon has so many red shades that caught my eyes!!! But I am trying to slow down on my purchases :-D (Have Recently spent a bomb on Lakme items)


Avon lip colours are pretty good. Plus they are affordable as well. You can get their lip colours for as low as 10MYR. I can't really remember how much i bought this colour for. But yeah, just browse through their catalog and you will find wonderful colours! 

Rating: 4.55/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii