You are the creamer in my coffee

You used to be my favorite creamer. I used to earn for your taste in my coffee. Now, i am starting to wonder if I should just stick with my coffee without creamer. Just plain. Just black. My coffee used to be bitter like that. but nevertheless it was really tasty. With creamer now, it is a little sweeter but not as tasty as before. Or maybe i should change my creamer.
But what if i change it and it taste the same. Or worst maybe? What do i do with my coffee then?




Sometimes it is better off without the creamer. Dark as hell. Pure as love.

Comments

  1. Nothing is simple as coffee but you're turning it into a complicating thing. Don't get confuse so much.. haisshh.. I think coffee with creamer taste better. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creamer might not be the suitable one. Still deciding if i really want this creamer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii