Sadhguru In Malaysia

I was just standing meters away from him. So much of energy in him. 
Ok this is my first time sitting and watching his talk show life. If I am not mistaken this is his first time in Malaysia as well. For the past one year I have been watching his videos and I must say it did make me feel better and it was an eye opener for me. 

I have no regrets and complaints attending his show. In fact, I will definitely attend his future shows. After watching clips of his Isha Foundation in India, I am definitely going to make a trip there one day! For Sure. Also, on a particular celebration like Maha Shivrathri. My god. What a celebration. From the video clips shown itself i was so teary. It is a must and i will celebrate Maha Shivrathri there one fine day. 

Anyway Sadhguru for me a modern guru. A guru that i want and was looking for. Not a word about religion or going to temple. Or even fasting. Also, I am very happy that I bought his Inner Engineering book yesterday at the show. I will always get the books that i really like immediately when it is out. Don't know why this time i did not. Well, maybe i was suppose to get it at a discounted rate and my book was meant to be signed by him while i stand just meters away from him. I really feel truly blessed. Below are some of the pictures from the event yesterday. 

Inner Enginnering Signed by Sadhguru Himself.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii