Feed Your Skin: Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin #INNISFREE

I realize the importance toner quite late. All this while (before using innisfree products), face wash and moisturizer was my only skincare products. After researching about Korean skincare, i realize how important is that golden 10 step skincare regime. I admit, sometimes it gets into me that my 10 skincare steps can take me up to one hour to complete. (Not even Joking)

This Jeju Sparkling Mineral skin is bae. I apply this after using my face wash and i love how it made my skin look. My skin feels so fresh and i can see some glow as well. I used this twice a day. In the morning and night before hitting the sack. I pour few drops the toner on my palm instead of directly pouring it into my facial cotton. and i damp my facial cotton from the toner on my palm. (Works better for me this way)

RM 80.00
This toner is totally a value for your money. Bought it for RM 80.00 and it lasted me for 7 months. So, i am investing about RM11.40 a month for this toner and it is totally worth it! (Accountant Brains, so had to do this calculation :-P )

But unfortunately, Innisfree Malaysia discontinued this Jeju Sparkling range and once this finished, i had to purchase a toner from a different range. Apparently this range wasn't doing so well here. Anyway, Innisfree skincare products are love. So cheers to Innisfree and Korean Skincare. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii