It is that time of the year again

I always look forward for Diwali and christmas. Always! When i was a kid i made sure that i put up a christmas tree every year without fail until it broke and apparently that year i was very naughty so my parents decided to not get me a new christmas tree :-/ but anyhow, I always loved christmas. Deepavali is two weeks away. YAY! What comes to your mind when you hear Diwali? For me it is spending time with loved ones. And also shopping and FOOD!!! There will be so many Diwali bazaars all around and I will go cuckoo. Currently, i don't know why but I am addicted to anarkilis. Everywhere i go, the first thing I will look for is anarkilis. 

When i was a kid, i will go crazy for fire crackers as well and i will force my dad to get all the crackers. I still do play with fire crackers btw but not as crazy as before. LOL ....I am more addicted to shopping now :-P If you give the choice, I will go to every bazaar and get all the anarkilis there. HA HA HA. But no I have a budget to follow. Haih! Happens when you grow. Anyways, enjoy the preparations to celebrate the festival of light. Have a blessed, fun and safe Diwali everyone :-)

P/S: Do suggest reasonable places/shops/bazaars to shop for deepavali :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii