Make up #2 [EYES]: The Colossal Kajal

Maybelline
So, my second post about eyeliners. Í spotted this in Watsons at Mid Valley, and I immediately bought me. Yes, the typical me. I have always loved to use Lakme products. It suits me very well but unfortunately it is pretty hard to get it here so i ventured a few brands. After using Maybelline 2-in-1 shadow impact I started to like Maybelline as well. But this colossal kajal is indeed a disappointment for me. It does not stay as long as 12 hours as they claimed it to be. After a couple of hours it started to fade off, it didn't smudge though. However, i like the cream black colour of this eyeliner, it is so smooth but NO, not a good product to invest in. It is in stores for MYR19.90. After this eyeliner finishes, I am definitely not getting this anymore. Then again, the colossal kajal didn't last long for me, it might for you. Depends on the individual. For me, it is a no for the colossal kajal.

Rating: 2.5/5

How I wish I can get Lakme Absolute Range here. Sigh! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii