Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy

Bought this new Garnier Face wash with extracts of grapefruit, pomegranate and vitamin c. I normally use my olay facial wash as i use theie face cream as well. But you know sometimes you want to try something different. My olay facial wash was the traditional and old school one.

So i saw this new face wash in stores and wanted to try it. To my surprise, i loved it. The smell is so refreshing. and it makes my skin feel so fresh and smooth. It comes in two sizes. But you might self get the bigger one as it is cheaper.

You get can them at any guardian or watsons store. It is a yes for a repurchase from my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii