Make Up #18 [Lips]: Lakme Plum Spell

Hi Ladies, got this Lakme Lipstick in India. Well, you people should know that I am a Lakme Fanatic by now :-P . Got this from Saravana Store in T Nagar. The sales girl suggested me this with another couple of colours. But this particular one caught my eye. and am in love with this!


Can't really recall how much i bought it from India [ I BOUGHT TONS OF MAKE UP STUFF] hence that is why i cannot remember. But the good thing is this is available in Malaysia as well. *dances around* . Only Lakme fanatics will understand the joy. This colour fits perfectly for me and it it long lasting too. After a meal i don't have to touch up. yay! I will definitely repurchase this. Worth the buy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii