Make up #22 [Lips]: Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick in M455

Wanted to try different shades of Lakme and i found this while i was scrolling Lazada. Decided to purchase it. Somehow the look differs from what they showed in Lazada. I felt the shade was darker when i got them.

However, i was not going to waste my money like that and decided to wear it to work and give it a try. To my surprise, my colleagues all said it was actually nice. It is something different that what i always use to work. I also did feel okay. It looks dark but it actually suited and gave me a different look. but i'll have to appy this colour lightly. Not few swipes darker like how i usually apply as this shade itself is already dark.


It will not be a repurchase for me as i would like to get different shades in this range once this colour finishes.

Place Bought: Lazada
Price: RM 25.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii