If Its Healthy It Is beautiful #Beauty #Hair

Hello ladies, today i will be writing about l'oreal's hair oil and it wonders :-) One of my friend suggested me this oil, and i thought let's just give it a try. I bought it from Guardian and they are currently having a promotion. You buy anything for above RM 38.00, you a 30ml bottle of the same oil for free. The promotion was worth it as the oil was retailing at RM 34.88 for 100ml. So, I grabbed it. hehe.

Left- The free 30ML bottle.
Right- RM 34.88
There's two types of this oil. One for normal hair and the other one is for coloured hair. I opted for the latter because obviously, my hair is coloured. According to the instructions on the bottle, you can apply this oil anytime, before shampooing, after shampooing, before drying and after drying. I use it before and after drying my hair. It does not make your hair oily at all. My hair was so smooth and silky after using this oil. I could feel the softness of hair. Totally worth the purchase. Having a healthy hair is as important as having a healthy skin. I would recommend you ladies out there to give this item a shot! You will not be disappointed :-)

Comments

  1. They are toxic.......try to use Amway products.....use ,review and let us know😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii