Make up #3 [EYES]: Lakme absolute kohl ultimate

Hey ladies! Good news for all Lakme fans in Malaysia. Lakme is now available in Guardian stores. WOHOOOOOO! Today I am going to review this Lakme absolute kohl ultimate . I bought mine from India and ever since I was using it with care. I made sure I used it only for important occasions. LOL.  However, now It is called kohl ultimate  kajal. It used to be just kohl ultimate .

RM 53.90


It is a bit pricey though. Obviously because of tax and all that shit. but but It is totally worth it. I am so comfortable with it that i will definitely repurchase it again and again. The packaging does not come with a sharpener (the old one does). The colour s very intense and with just one stroke it is dark. It is smudge proof and it stays all day long. That is what i love about it. Eyeliners normally don't last long on my water line but this does. So bye bye to the touch ups! :-) The only disadvantage is, it is pricey and not affordable for everyone.But totally worth the purchase! Also, i bought my lakme absolute range from guardian KLCC and i would recommend you to purchase it from there as well. The promoter in charge was super helpful and friendly. That's it for now. My next review will be on their lipsticks. Stay tuned!

Rating: 4.85/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii