Make up #4 [LIPS]: Lakme 9-5 Aqua Shine Lip Color in Garnet

Hey ladies, this my first post and review on lakme's lip colour and I have quite a number of lakme's range of lip colour to blog about. One at a time ok? I love the packaging of Lakme's 9-5 aqua shine lip colour. It comes in the shape of a pen.

RM 29.90
 First look, I did not like the colour at all. I felt it was too dark for me. But then the promoter told me to just try it on. No harm in trying, so I did. I instantly fell in love with the colour. I love how it suits my skin. I am very fussy about my lip colours. Especially red. Some shade can make you look like a whore. But this no! Totally in love with this lip colour.

This is how the colour looks on me. It is not so clear though. Sorry!

Furthermore, the lip colour is long lasting as well. Even after having  a meal, the colour stays. There is no need for touch ups. yay! But be very careful when applying this. The sides of the lips can smear easily. It is better to use a lip brush.

Rating: 4.8/5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii