Swami Sivanandha's Turmeric Aromatherapy Shower Cream

Hey ladies! Back on 31-Enchantress, this time to write about a shower cream. I am fan of turmeric! Especially for skin. I always use kasturi manjal facepack and I have seen the difference throughout. A couple of months back, i started using kasturi manjal bathing powder as well. Yes, there is a different powder that is used for face and body. Don't mix them together. I feel my skin is soft and smooth after using kasturi manjal bathing powder. But the after smell of this bathing powder isn't that nice so i immediately bought this shower cream. And i use it after washing off my kasturi manjal bathing powder. Swami sivanandha's shower cream smells so good!! Really really good! Some of you can opt to just use this shower cream alone but I would still prefer to use my normal bathing powder as I am not sure if the turmeric in this shower cream is enough or genuine because I am really happy with y normal manjal bathing powder. Shall review about my kasturi  manjal bathing powder soon!




Bought this shower cream in Mangala Deepam, Brickfields.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii