Make up #6 [LIPS]: Lakme Absolute Matte Lip colour - Bridal Dream

Hey ladies, today I will be writing about another lakme's lip colour on 31-Enchantress. Since, Lakme products are now available in guardians here, I have gone cuckoo. Spent a bomb on Lakme alone. All their products are very promising hence the bombing spent :-D . So yeah, back to the the lip colour. This is how it looks like.

Rm 26.91
Lip colours are one item that you need to try it on before purchasing it, The colour may look weird but it will look good on your lips. ''Don't judge a book by its cover'' ladies, try it on first! I loved how this colours blends in with my skin colour. The red tone is just nice. What i like about lakme lip colours they are all long lasting, including this one. Even after a meal, I don't see a need to touch up my lipstick. Defintely a must to try colours ladies!


This is how Lakme absolute matte lip colour in Bridal Dream looks on me.
I don't see any disadvantage in this product hence ====>

Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ponnuruku (Gold Melting)

Why Does A Ceylonese Bride Wear A Veil?

Feed Your Skin: Facial Treatment Essence #SK-ii